AquaClear 30 Ammonia Remover Filter Insert
AquaClear 30 Ammonia Remover is ideal for new or heavily populated freshwater aquariums. It removes and controls harmful ammonia and nitrite, creating a healthy aquatic environment. Controlling ammonia levels is critical for reducing stress on fish.
For freshwater use only.
Exclusively designed for use in the AquaClear 30 Power Filter.
- Removes and controls harmful ammonia and nitrite
- Ideal for new or heavily populated aquariums
- Reduces stress on fish
- Comes in a mesh bag
- Remove protective plastic bag and rinse Ammonia Remover thoroughly before use.
- Place Ammonia Remover insert in middle section of insert basket.
- Ammonia Remover should be rinsed monthly using water from the aquarium.
- Ammonia Remover should be replaced monthly. Due to the absorption qualities of Ammonia Remover, rinsing the insert will only remove loose particles and debris, not the impurities that have been absorbed.
- Never replace all filter media simultaneously to ensure constant presence of bacteria.