Fluval Vegetable Sinking Pellets 340g - 3mm Medium Pellet
Expiry Date: 06/2023
Fluval Vegetable Sinking Pellets 340g (3mm)
Fluval Vegetable Pellets is a highly nutritious fish food containing spirulina, four types of vegetables, and kelp that is specifically formulated to support the overall well-being of fish. Spirulina is a highly beneficial ingredient that provides a rich source of color-enhancing natural pigments, proteins and trace elements that combine to help keep fish active and vibrant-looking.In addition, almost all fish–whether they are herbivores, carnivores or omnivores– will benefit from the rich variety of vegetables in this food.
The food also contains highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates. The kelp is harvested in an ecologically responsible way to help preserve ocean stocks and ensure a continuing future supply.
Made in Czech Republic
Expiry Date: 06/2023
- High quality, ultra palatable fish food formulated to support the overall well-being of fish
- Medium sinking pellets - 3mm
- Multi-vegetable formula is beneficial for most fish
- Contains spirulina, a natural colour-enhancer, also rich in proteins and trace elements
- Includes highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates
- Provides excellent daily nutrition
- Excellent source of proteins, trace elements and antioxidants from several key ocean fish
- No artificial colorants
- Provides full complement of vitamins with stabilized vitamin C
Dried Spirulina Algae 24%, herring meal 15%, potato meal, krill 9%, wheat flour, wheat bran, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried broccoli, dried cabbage, dried carrot, dried garlic, dried kelp 3.0%, shrimp meal 3.0%, dried spinach, fish oil, dried yeast, flax seed oil, wheat germ meal.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fibre||Moisture||Ash||Calcium||Phosphorous|
|min. 35%||min. 6%||max. 4%||max. 9%||max. 10%||min. 1.5%||min. 1%|
- 1 x Fluval Vegetable Sinking Pellets 340g (3mm).