Sera Marin GVG-Mix Nature Marine Treat Mix 210g / 1L
Sera Marin GVG-Mix Nature 210g / 1L
sera marin GVG-Mix Nature is the staple food for marine fish that does not require dyes and preservatives.
The mixture of flakes and dried, whole food organisms such as Krill, bloodworms and daphnia allows for a varied diet.
The food is rich in natural minerals and trace elements such as iodine, and thus supports health and fertility. The flakes keep their shape, are suitable for all surface oriented marine fish and do not cloud the water.
- The marine staple food consisting of flakes and whole dried food organisms
- Contains marine algae rich in iodine, krill, bloodworms and daphnia
Made in Germany.
Natural ornamental fish diet:
This product belongs to the "sera Nature" product range, which does not require any dyes nor preservatives. A varied diet with ingredients close to nature is the best protection against deficiencies, and supports the health and liveliness of the fish. The Nature food types therefore contain natural ingredients such as Spirulina, Krill or sustainable insect meal from soldier fly larvae (Hermetia). The signets on the front side of the package highlight these ingredients and their amounts in the food.
- Marine Fish
- Feed once or twice daily, only as much as the fish take up within a short period of time.
- Fish meal, wheat flour, krill (12%), brewers yeast, Ca-caseinate, gammarus, bloodworms (2.7%), daphnia (2.7%), spirulina, sea algae, mannan oligosaccharides, cod-liver oil (containing 34% omega fatty acids), herbs, alfalfa, stinging nettle, Haematococcus algae, parsley, green-lipped mussel, paprika, spinach, carrots, garlic.
- Vitamins and provitamins: Vit. A 15.259 IU/lb., Vit. D3 744 IU/lb., Vit. E (D, L-α-tocopheryl acetate) 49 IU/lb., Vit. B1 15 mg/lb., Vit. B2 37 mg/lb., Stabilized Vit. C (L-ascorbyl monophosphate) 227 mg/lb.
- Min. Crude Protein 44.9%, Min. Crude Fat 6.0%, Max. Crude Fiber 5.7%, Max. Moisture 6.0%, Max. Crude Ash 13.1%.
- 1 x Sera Marin GVG-Mix Nature 210g / 1L.