API Bettafix 50mL - Bacterial Treatment for Betta Fighting Fish
API Betta Fix 50mL
All natural antibacterial medication for Bettas. For use on wounds, ulcers, mouth fungus and fin and tail rot. Use whenever Bettas exhibit signs of bacterial or fungal disease, such as red ulcers, frayed or torn fins, slimy patches or cottony growths. Also helps heal open wounds and tissue damaged by handling, netting and fighting. Promotes rapid re-growth of damaged fins and skin. Contains the healing power of Melaleuca, a variety of Tea Tree.
- All natural antibacterial treatment
- Contains the healing power of Melaleuca (Tea Tree), a botanical extract
- Heals open wounds and abrasions
- Treats tail rot, eye cloud, & mouth fungus
- Promotes re-growth of damaged fin rays and tissue
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use BETTAFIX® when:
- Adding fish
- Smoothing the transition from store to home
- Treating bacterial infections
- Add 9 drops per 473mL.
- For larger bowls or aquariums add 2.5mL per 3.8L of water.
- Repeat dose daily for up to 7 days and then make a water change. Treatment may be repeated if necessary.
For Tropical fish use only.
- 1 x API Betta Fix 50mL.