API Marine Algaefix 473ml - Control Algae Growth in Saltwater & Reef Aquariums
API Marine Algaefix 473ml
AlgaeFix Marine effectively controls these types of saltwater algae: Green algae (Cladophora), "Red Slime" (Oscillatoria/Spirulina major), "Brown Algae" (Cyclotella) in marine aquariums containing live corals, invertebrates, and fish.
When used in saltwater AlgaeFix Marine will not harm snails, clams, scallops, shrimp, anemones, sea cucumbers, feather dusters, coralline algae, soft corals, hard corals, and other invertebrates.
Does not discolor the water or cause foaming.
- Reef safe aquarium algaecide
- Effectively controls Green algae, “Red Slime,” and “Brown algae” in marine aquariums containing live corals, invertebrates and fish
- Keeps marine and reef aquariums clean and clear
Direction for use:
Add 1 ml (1/5 tsp) for each 38L or 5 ml (1 tsp) for each 190L or 50 ml (10 tsp) for each 1890L of aquarium water. Repeat dose every 3 days until algae is controlled. Siphon or scrape any dead algae from aquarium. Once algal growth is under control, add one dose per week. Weekly doses of AlgaeFix Marine will control algal growth and reduce aquarium maintenance..
- Poly[oxyethylene(dimethyliminio)ethylene(dimethyliminio)ethylene dichloride] : 4.5%
- Other Ingredients : 95.50%
- 1 x API Marine Algaefix 473ml.