API Melafix 1.89L - Natural Antibacterial Treatment - Fin & Tail Rot
API Melafix Professional Strength Pack 1.89L
API Melafix is a natural anti-bacterial medication treatment for sick fish. It also protects from bacterial infections.
- Reduces risk of disease
- All natural antibacterial treatment
- Heals open wounds and abrasions
- Treats tail rot, eye cloud, and mouth fungus
- Promotes re-growth of damaged fin rays and tissue
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use MELAFIX® when:
- Adding fish
- Smoothing the transition from store to home
- Treating bacterial infections
- During fish problem solving
MELAFIX smooths the transition from store to home by reducing the risk of your fish developing a disease. The fish you bought may already carry a disease. Disease is often difficult to detect, particularly in its early stages. To treat these fish and reduce the risk of contaminating other fish use MELAFIX, an all natural treatment. Bacterial disease destroys fish tissue. MELAFIX, heals open wounds abrasions, treats fin and tail rot, eye cloud, mouth fungus and promotes re-growth of damaged fin rays & tissue. Will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH, or discolor water. Safe for reef aquariums and live plants. For use in fresh or salt water aquariums.
5ml treats 190 litres
Shake well. Remove activated carbon if possible. Add 5ml per 190L of aquarium water.
Disease or wound treatment:
Dose daily for 7 days. After 7 days, make a 25% water change. Continue treatment, if necessary.
Adding new fish:
Dose daily for 3 days.
- 1 x API Melafix Professional Strength Pack 1.89L.