Eheim CompactON 5000 Water Pump - 5000L/H - 70 Watt
Eheim CompactON 5000 Water Pump/Powerhead
The EHEIM compactON aquarium pump is characterized by its name through a compact design and is thanks to the included accessory bag appropriate for versatile use – the EHEIM compactON 2100-5000 can also be modified for the use outside of the water. Thanks to the high quality material it is also possible to use them without problems in marine water.
EHEIM compactON 2100-5000 can also be modified for the use outside of the water.
Thanks to the high quality material it is also possible to use them without problems in marine water.
Made in Europe
Advantages of the EHEIM compactON
- Successor of the compact and compact+ series
- Fastening by means of robust suction cups
- Including accessories such as suction basket and threaded coupling
- High pump performance at low power consumption
- Adjustable pump output
- Silent due to ceramic bearing (EHEIM compactON 2100 and EHEIM compactON 3000)
- Very quiet
- Suitable for fresh and salt water
- Comes with an Australian power plug
|Model||Max Flow Rate||Max Head Height||Wattage||Dimensions (LxWxH)||Hose IN Ø||Hose OUT Ø|
|CompactON 300||170 - 300 l/h||0.6m||7W||62 x 38 x 72 mm|| ||12mm|
|CompactON 600||250 - 600 l/h||1.0m||7W||62 x 38 x 72 mm|| ||12mm|
|CompactON 1000||400 - 1000 l/h||1.4m||15W||73 x 47 x 79 mm||19mm||16mm|
|CompactON 2100||1400 - 2000 l/h||2.4m||38W||109 x 70 x 142 mm||16 or 19mm||16 or 19mm|
|CompactON 3000||1800 - 3000 l/h||2.7m||55W||109 x 70 x 142 mm||16 or 19mm||16 or 19mm|
|CompactON 5000||5000 l/h||3.6m||70W||142 x 92 x 154 mm||19 or 25mm||19 or 25mm|
Please note: Dimensions listed are for the powerhead unit only.