Hikari Cichlid Bio-Gold+ Medium 250g - 4-5mm M Floating Pellets
Expiry Date: 11/2022
Hikari Cichlid Bio Gold+ 250g Medium (4 - 5mm Pellets)
A Powerful Colour Enhancing Daily Diet For Carnivorous Cichlids And Larger Tropical Fish Containing A Source Of Live (Viable) Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.
A daily diet for South American cichlids utilizing bio-technology for superior colouration. Great for larger tropical fish requiring higher protein levels. Research, exploration and breeding experience allows us to produce another world's first! Hikari Cichlid Bio-Gold+ is the result of a technological breakthrough allowing us to include probiotics—beneficial living microorganisms which provide many visible benefits. Daily feeding of Hikari Cichlid Bio-Gold+ insures your fish will receive maximum benefits from the Hikari Germ™ and loads of beneficial nutrition too!
Made in Japan.
Expiry Date: 11/2022
- Expect vivid and vibrant colouration, not possible with other diets, as a direct result of the high levels of easily synthesized Astaxanthin.
- Offering a super-charged nutrient mix plus beneficial living microorganisms that promote rapid, fat-deposit-free growth and desirable form!
- The use of premium-grade Fish Meal makes this perfect for omnivorous or carnivorous varieties. Contains specially formulated Garlic and DL-Methionine making this diet one your pet will eagerly attack and devour.
- Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you'll always get the Hikari® quality you expect!
- Contains Beneficial Probiotic Living Microorganisms - Hikari Germ™
- Hikari Germ™ super-charges the digestive process allowing better utilization of the colour enhancing ingedients.
- The Hikari Germ™ stays active in the waste for a short period of time further breaking it down to a powdery state. This state is easier for your filtration to handle and therefore helps reduce water quality issues over time.
- Contains Stabilized Vitamin C
- Supports immune system health
- Oxygen barrier stand-pack helps maintain the Hikari Germ™ in it's beneficial state.
- Floating Pellet That Will Not Cloud The Water
Feed 2-3 times a day but only an amount the fish will consume within a few minutes (18 - 30 Celsius). It is always best to under feed rather than over feed. Remove all uneaten food after feeding to help maintain water quality.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fibre||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorous|
|min. 45%||min. 5%||max. 2%||max. 10%||max. 15%||min. 1%|
- 1 x Hikari Cichlid Bio Gold+ 250g Medium (4 - 5mm Pellets).