Saki-Hikari Fancy Goldfish Color Enhancing Floating - 150g - Premium Floating Pellets
Expiry Date: 05/2025
Saki-Hikari Fancy Goldfish Color Enhancing Floating Pellets 150g
The Saki-Hikari brand of food is renowned for its amazing quality and is used by professional breeders all over Japan and the world. And now, this technologically advanced goldfish food is available right here in Australia.
Saki-Hikari Fancy Goldfish Color Enhancing is a revolutionary diet developed to give your Goldfish the most intense and beautiful colors possible.
The balanced ingredients support immune system health, rapid colour enhancement, and desirable form. The growth is predictable and the breeding patterns are reliable. This will give your fish plenty of energy.
Made in Japan.
Expiry Date: 05/2025
- Lab results verify the perfect balance of purified Astaxanthin (a carotenoid) and pure-cultured spirulina deepens the red tones without negatively impacting the white areas of the goldfish.
- Our most advanced goldfish diet which includes live (viable) beneficial micro-organisms (Hikari-Germ™) which help improve enzymatic activity and allow your pet to more fully digest the nutrient offering.
- Higher levels of Vitamin E and stabilized Vitamin C are added to further support immune system health.
- The Hikari-Germ™ by reconditioning the waste into smaller particles your filter can more readily handle can improve overall water quality, and filter effectiveness and helps reduce regularly scheduled maintenance.
- All types of premium grade or fancy goldfish.
- Feed 2 to 4 times daily, the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding.
- Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues.
- When the water temperature is consistently below 10°C (50°F) or above 30°C (86°F), reduce the amount of feed based on the activity level of your fish and the condition of your aquarium
- Crude Protein Min. 45%
- Crude Fat Min. 5.0%
- Crude Fiber Max. 3.0%
- Moisture Max. 10.0%
- Crude Ash Max. 20%
- Phosphorus Min 1.8%
- 1 x Saki-Hikari Fancy Goldfish Color Enhancing Floating Pellets 150g