Sera Bettagran Nature - Colour Food 24g / 50mL - Fighting Fish Granules
Expiry Date: 09/2023
Sera Bettagran Nature 24g / 50ml
Colour food for fighting fish.
Fine granules with natural astaxanthin (50 mg/kg of food) for Betta.
sera Bettagran Nature is an easily digestible color food without dyes and preservatives for labyrinth fish such as Betta.
The color development is supported in a directed and natural way by high quality ingredients such as astaxanthin (50 mg/kg of food) from Haematococcus algae. Prebiotic ingredients additionally support disease resistance. It contains insect meal as a high quality protein source which is also resource saving.
The slowly sinking soft, fine granules quickly become smooth in water, but keep their shape very well and do not pollute the water.
Expiry Date: 09/2023
- Contains astaxanthin to enhance bright colours
- Free from dyes and preservatives
- Does not cloud the water
Made in Germany.
Natural ornamental fish diet
This product belongs to the "sera Nature" product range, which does not require any dyes nor preservatives. A varied diet with ingredients close to nature is the best protection against deficiencies, and supports the health and liveliness of the fish. The Nature food types therefore contain natural ingredients such as Spirulina, Krill or sustainable insect meal from soldier fly larvae (Hermetia). The signets on the front side of the package highlight these ingredients and their amounts in the food.
- Betta / Siamese Fighting Fish.
- Feed once or twice daily, only as much as the fish take up within a short period of time.
- corn starch, wheat gluten, fish meal, Ca-caseinate, Hermetia (6%), wheat flour, fish oil (containing 49% omega fatty acids), brewers yeast, wheat germ, gammarus, mannan oligosaccharides, herbs, alfalfa, stinging nettle, parsley, Haematococcus algae (corresponds to 50 mg astaxanthin per kg of food), sea algae, paprika, spirulina, green-lipped mussel, spinach, carrots, garlic.
- Vitamins and provitamins: Vit. A 16,800 IU/lb., Vit. D3 820 IU/lb., Vit. E (D, L-α-tocopheryl acetate) 54 IU/lb., Vit. B1 16 mg/lb., Vit. B2 41 mg/lb., Stabilized Vit. C (L-ascorbyl monophosphate) 250 mg/lb.
- Min. Crude Protein 38.2%, Min. Crude Fat 7.3%, Max. Crude Fiber 5.2%, Max. Moisture 6.0%, Max. Crude Ash 5.8%.
- 1 x Sera Bettagran Nature 24g / 50ml.