AquaClear 50/200 Filter Inserts/Media Combo - Foam, Carbon, BioMax & Ammonia Remover
AquaClear 50/200 Power Filter Inserts Combo
We've made it easy to get started by putting together all the filter media needed for the AquaClear 50/200 Power Filter. All these filter inserts are exclusively designed for the AquaClear 50 Power Filter.
AquaClear 50/200 Foam Insert:
- Foam Filter Insert is a mechanical filter media that effectively removes particles and debris from aquarium water.
- prevents particulate waste from prematurely clogging other media in the filter.
- Primarily a mechanical filtration media, it also provides powerful biological filtration as friendly bacteria eventually grow inside its pore structure.
AquaClear 50/200 Activated Carbon Insert:
- Improves the water clarity in fresh and saltwater aquariums.
AquaClear 50/200 Ammonia Remover Insert:
- Ideal for new or heavily populated freshwater aquariums.
- Removes and controls harmful ammonia and nitrite, creating a healthy aquatic environment.
- Controlling ammonia levels is critical for reducing stress on fish.
AquaClear 50/200 BioMax Filter Insert:
- Provides an optimal environment for the colonisation and growth of beneficial bacteria, which is essential for effective biological filtration and water purification.
- BioMax's complex bio-ring pore structure allows beneficial, toxin-reducing bacteria to thrive.
- Remove protective plastic bag and rinse inserts thoroughly before use.
- Place inserts into insert baskets.
- Activated carbon inserts should be replaced monthly.
- Ammonia remover inserts should be replaced monthly.
- Foam inserts should be replaced every 2 months.
- BioMax inserts should be replaced every 3 months.
- Never replace all filter media simultaneously to ensure constant presence of good bacteria.
What's included in this combo:
- 1 x AquaClear 50/200 Foam Insert
- 1 x AquaClear 50/200 Activated Carbon Insert 70g
- 1 x AquaClear 50/200 BioMax Filter Insert 80g
- 1 x AquaClear 50/200 Ammonia Remover Insert 143g